Life is Strange Before the Storm MacOSX Free Download
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three; An autonomous adventure unfolds three years before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning franchise.
You play as sixteen-year-old Chloe Price, who is friends with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl, doomed to success.
When Rachel finds out an unknown secret about her family, her entire world was at the point of extreme threat, But it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to continue.
Already not alone, girls must confront the demons of each other and together find a way to overcome them.
- Several endings depending on the choice you make
- Choose Chloe’s clothes and see how people react to your image.
- Choice and effect drove a narrative adventure
- ‘Backtalk’ is a risk/reward talk mode that allows Chloe to use her pointy tongue to provoke or pursue her
- Make your mark in a world with witty tags and drawings.
- Separately licensed indie soundtrack and an original score from Daughter
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: macOS 10.13.5
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB Nvidia 650M, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M290, Intel Iris 5100 or better (see notes for more details).
- Storage: 28 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All Mac Minis since Late 2014
- * All 13” MacBook Pros released since 2013
- * All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better (1)
- * All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013
- * All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013 (2)
- * All 27″ iMac Pro’s
- * All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
- 1. Mid 2015 models with an AMD Radeon R9 M370X are not supported.
- 2. Late 2012 models with Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics are also supported.
——— The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- * All Mac Mini’s since Late 2012
- * All Macbooks released since Early 2015
- * All Macbook Airs released since Mid 2012
- * All 13″ Macbook Pros released since Mid 2012
- * All 21.5” iMacs released since Early 2013