Project Zomboid MacOSX Free Download:
Project Zomboid is an open sandbox filled with zombies. He asks a simple question: how are you going to die?
In the cities of Muldrow and West Point, survivors must loot homes, build defenses, and do whatever they can to postpone their inevitable death day after day. No help will come: your continued survival depends on your cunning, luck, and ability to dodge the ruthless horde.
- Hardcore Sandbox Zombie Survival Game with a focus on realistic survival.
- Survival in an online multiplayer game with persistent player execution servers.
- Lots of awesome atmospheric music tracks from prodigy Zach Beaver.
- Full line-of-sight system and real-time lighting, sound and visibility mechanics. Hide in the shade, be quiet and turn off the lights at night, or at least hang sheets on the windows.
- An expansive and growing map (based on real-world location) for you to explore, loot and customize your fortress.
- Creative challenge scenarios and Last Frontier instant action, as well as casual sandbox and survival.
- Zombies who don’t run come up. (Unless you tell them in the sandbox menu).
- Xbox Controller Gamepad supports Windows.
- Day turns to night. No electricity. Hordes are migrating. Winter is coming. Gradually, nature begins to dominate.
- Use tools and items to make weapons, barricades, and cook. You can even build zombie proof forts by chopping down trees, sawing wood, and gathering supplies.
- Vehicles with full physics and deep and realistic game mechanics.
- Full, open, and powerful support for Lua modding.
- Split-screen local co-op for 4 players
- Hundreds of zombies with swarm mechanics and detailed visual and auditory systems.
- Cope with depression, boredom, hunger, thirst, and illness while trying to survive.
- Farming, fishing, carpentry, cooking, fishing, character customization, skills and perks that develop depending on what you do in the game.
Also, try playing UnderMine game free on your Mac.
Required Operating System Details:
- OS: OS X 10.7.3, or later.
- Processor: Intel 2.77GHz Dual Core; Quad-core recommended
- 64bit OS required
- Memory: 4Gb Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 3gig
- Video Card: Dedicated graphics card with 1 GB of RAM minimum and GLSL 1.2 support
- Sound: FMOD compatible sound card