QLab Pro [v4.6.5] MacOSX Free Download
QLab Pro 4.6.5 makes it easy to create rich multimedia layouts for live performances and installations. From Broadway to the West End, in churches, museums, shop windows, concert halls, and theaters around the world, people use QLab to bring their audio and video to life.
Just powerful show control:
QLab lets you create and manage amazing multimedia presentations from your Mac OS X computer. One QLab workspace can control audio, video, MIDI, OSC, and more.
Surprisingly deep, surprisingly light:
Using building blocks called “signs”, you can create complex structures in seconds.
Getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file and clicking GO. From there, add commands to mute, animate video, or add audio and video effects.
Once you have mastered the basics, become an experienced user with advanced features such as scripts, fixing video angles, mixing the boundaries of multiple projectors, localizing sound, or even creating multiple computer layouts by sending commands to others. QLab machines on your local network.
QLab, proven in battle and used by designers around the world, is the preferred tool in large and small places.
Now you can apply live audio effects to all your signals: equalizer, Pitch Shift, Reverb, and others. Add sound effects to individual signals, to all signal outputs, or to the outputs of your device.
The new powerful Fade Cue can adjust the parameters of audio effects in real-time. You can even adjust the playback speed to dynamically accelerate or decelerate the sound with or without pitch shift.
Live audio inputs:
The new Mic Cue offers up to 24 channels of live audio input. In addition to all the routing, fading, and audio effects you get in Audio Cues? You will also get them at Mic Cues.
Key Features Of QLab Mac:
- An unlimited number of your media files for looping and vamping.
- Extensive AppleScript and OSC APIs.
- Support up to 24 channels of live audio input.
- Support up to 64 channels of audio output.
- Powerful and painless remote editing via QLab Remote.
- Text search for bibliographies and reference carts.
- Unlimited Cue Carts with 1 to 64 buttons per card.
- Hear signals locally without sending audio, video, or lighting.
- Non-destructive design tools never modify your media files.
- Unlimited signal lists with unlimited signals.
- The comprehensive status window for troubleshooting.
- Design in edit mode and run the presentation in presentation mode.
What’s new in QLab:
- QLab will now use the Art-Net port for other applications running on the same computer.
- Fixed a race condition in which installed licenses may not be recognized correctly at startup.
- A problem that can lead to 100% opacity of the flash at the end of the video image.
- Various errors in bonding reference properties, also known as an elegant paste.
- Time code triggers will now be successfully unlocked for any type of license.
- An error that could cause QLab to crash unexpectedly when the signal from the Siphon camera with video effects stops.
- Tokens created by dragging and dropping from the left toolbar or link bar will now be created from link templates in the workspace.
- QLab will now try to save the license data to disk and will warn you if this fails.
- The lights created on the dashboard will now match the light pattern for the work area.
- If you specify a duration for text or still video signals, this duration is now saved and restored correctly.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.