Swiss Knife MacOSX (Latest Version) Free Download
The Swiss Knife is completely featured with a group of 20 tools that you can combine in thousands of variations.
Swiss knife is a tool and unlimited possibilities
Play with 4 groups including parallax, interactor, filler, and prop.
Use it for any project, character animation, video editing, templates, UI / UX animation.
- The main purpose of this group of tools is to make parallax animation as easy as possible.
- Parallax 2D will create a false parallax effect with 2D layers if you don’t want to transition to 3D.
- Parallax 3D performs a true 3D distribution between near and far distances, which you can manually enter.
- The main feature of the extruder is that it can extrude from aggregates.
- Stack is a great option for creating linear stacks in 2D or 3D space.
- Interactions are very useful for creating interdependent animations.
- A dependency is a great tool for making any animation dependent on any other property.
- The interactor places its position-based animation between the last selected layer and the others.
- Animaker allows you to put animation depending on markers.
- The offset will animate all parameters with the same value, but with a time delay.
- The revolver takes the rotation of the objects and links them to the main object.