Adventures of Chris Game MacOSX Torrent Download
Wow, I’m even a little surprised you made it to this place … it’s great! My name is Chris and I am very happy to tell you about my game! It’s a 90s-style platformer about completely ordinary adventures I did in 1995 when I was a chubby kid – traveling the world, learning useful skills, and of course, the cartoon villains kidnapped me and turned me into a balloon. Fortunately, I escaped and learned to use my transformation as a kind of superpower. I had to learn all kinds of cool things: how to throw fireballs and lightning bolts, how to jump like a basketball and fly across the ground. Good story … I think. I really hope you enjoy it, I had a lot of fun doing this!
- Transform Chris from a weak child to an accomplished hero by upgrading him with unique special moves and abilities that you can customize to your style.
- Lots of difficulty settings, including ridiculously easy for players who prefer never to die, and hard for no reason to be insane.
- Snorting loudly, a game full of laughter.
- Two additional full game modes, including bonus content: the harder and more fun Mean mode and developer feedback.
- Learn (or acquire) increasingly powerful spells and techniques.
- Discover a sinister story in a strange cartoon universe.
- Swim or fall through unique platform challenges.
- Fight strange villains from around the world, including samurai cats, cyborg penguins, and crying vampires.
- A variety of unlockable content and secrets, including a deep backstory.
- Explore 9 locations around the world in any order, as well as the Lost Ball Kingdom and more!
Required operating System Details:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.9+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- Storage: 1 GB available space