Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star MacOSX Game Download
A visual novel about violent relationships, idealization, and intimacy.
Spend a troubling summer of love through forked stories, twists and turns, sudden changes, and special mechanics where you choose which feelings to use with your boyfriend. In these moments you learn about him, his personality, and his past, making you doubt everything.
Milky Way Prince is entirely designed, programmed, illustrated, and written by the very young author Lorenzo Redaelli. The story itself is partly autobiographical.
“During my experience with a borderline partner, I thought falling in love with him was like being part of a binary star system. It is the rarest and most precious thing in the universe, but the closer they get, the more unstable they become. My idea was to create an immersive experience in which the player is asked to try to understand the dynamics of this unusual relationship. The character you interact with adapts their behavior to yours: using academic terminology, they can establish “anger tests”, “love bombs” or feelings of guilt. The branching plot of the plot is determined by variables such as “submission” and “interest” that change with each interaction. ”
- Branching narrative paths with multiple endings.
- New Intimate Touch Game System.
- Over 30 minutes of the original baroque electropop soundtrack.
- 3D environments influenced by Robert Wilson’s set design.
- Character drawings inspired by Suehiro Maruo and Masaaki Yuasa.
- Semi-autobiographical dark romantic story.
You may also want to play Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry game on your MAC.
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Version: GOG DRM Free v1.0 (13.08.2020, initial release)