Police Stories Game MacOSX Free Download
Police Stories is a new top-down shooter game that has the main focus on strategies that make you in taking decisions in seconds. Disable criminals, save civilians and detonate a single player or online in your mode. And remember: first shot is not an option!
Every cruel and stressful mission tells the story of two police officers, John Reims and Rick Jones, who are full of gang hideouts, hostage-taking, arrests, and deadly situations.
- Complete missions together for better scores and more fun!
- Every level is made unique by randomly placed criminals, hostages, and evidence. With each resume, the layout changes, creating new exciting situations and opportunities.
- Complex tactical gameplay: try not to stain, don’t waste bullets, check your surroundings regularly and quietly kill criminals.
- Give orders to fellow policeman Rick Jones. Use it wisely. Anyone who knows can save your life in return.
- All tasks are scored in real-time. Remember that playing aggressively will not give you significant results to start the next mission.
- The surrender system allows you to arrest suspects without resorting to violence. Fire warnings near them are just some of the ways they can obey.
- Law enforcement officers have access to live’s last police equipment, such as cameras under doors, door explosion charges, and many other items.
- A variety of criminals, from petty criminals to organized groups and terrorists. Each type has its own weapon, as well as different actions and shooting skills.
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Graphics: 512 Mb Direct X 9 compatible video card with shader model 3.0 support
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.9 Ghz or equivalent
- OS: Mac OS 10.7+