RimWorld [1.1.2581] MacOSX Free Download
Mac Game RimWorld is a sci-fi colony sim driven by an intelligent AI storyteller with following amazing features.
You begin with three survivors of a shipwreck on a distant world.
- Capture refugees or prisoners and return them to your side or sell them as slaves.
- Replace injured limbs and organs with prostheses, bionics or biological parts taken from others.
- Domesticate and train cute animals, productive farm animals, and deadly attacking beasts.
- Watch how the settlers develop and sever relationships with family, lovers, and spouses.
- Explore hundreds of wild and interesting mods on the Steam Workshop.
- Build futuristic structures, weapons, and clothing out of metal, wood, stone, fabric, and materials.
- Learn to play easily with the help of a smart and discreet AI tutor.
- Exchange with passing boats and caravans.
- Manage the mood, needs, injuries, illnesses, and addictions of the settlers.
- Fight pirates, tribes, crazy animals, giant insects, and ancient killing machines.
- Discover a new world generated each time you play.
- Build in the forest, desert, jungle, tundra and more.
- Dig into snow, storms, and firefighting.
- Form caravans to complete missions, trade, attack other factions or migrate your entire colony.
RimWorld is a story generator. Its settlers are not professional settlers: they are survivors of a passenger plane destroyed in orbit. You may end up with a nobleman, an accountant, and a housewife. You will get more settlers by capturing them in battle and turning them by your side, buying them from slave traders, or hosting refugees. Your neighborhood will therefore always be a heterogeneous team.
Each person’s story is tracked and affects how they play. A nobleman will have excellent social skills (recruiting prisoners, negotiating commercial prices), but will refuse to do physical work. A farm idiot knows how to grow food through his long experience, but cannot investigate. A cheesy scientist is excellent at research, but he cannot do social tasks at all. A genetically modified killer can only kill, but he does it very well.
Settlers develop and destroy relationships. Everyone has an opinion of the others, which determines whether they will fall in love, get married, cheat or fight. Perhaps your two best settlers are happily married until one of them falls in love with the handsome surgeon who saved her from a gunshot wound.
The game generates an entire planet from the pole to the equator. You choose whether you will land in a cold northern tundra, a desert, a temperate forest or a steaming equatorial jungle. Different regions have different animals, plants, diseases, temperatures, precipitation, mineral resources, and terrain. These challenges of surviving in a suffocated and disease-infested jungle are very different from those of a dry desert region or a frozen tundra with a two-month growing season.
Travel the planet. You are not stuck in the same place. You can form a caravan of people, animals, and prisoners. Rescue former allies kidnapped from pirate outposts, attend peace talks, trade with other factions, attack enemy colonies, and complete other missions. You can even pack all your cologne and move to a new place. You can use rocket transport units to travel faster.
You can tame and train animals. Adorable animals will brighten up the sad settlers. Farm animals can be worked, milked and shorn. Attack beasts can be launched on your enemies. There are many animals: cats, labradors, grizzly bears, camels, cougars, chinchillas, chickens, and exotic life forms such as aliens.
The people at RimWorld constantly look at their situation and their environment to decide how to feel at a given time. They respond to hunger and fatigue, witness death, disrespectfully buried bodies, are injured, stay in the dark, huddled in cramped environments, sleep outside or in the same room as others, and in many other situations. If they are too stressed, they could go wild or collapse.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: OSX 10.5
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 4
- Storage: 500 MB available space
RimWorld [1.1.2581] MAC Game Torrent Download (Free):