sdspeed [3.2.6] MacOSX Free Download (Latest 2021)
Sdspeed is the only product that measures the speed of reading and writing in every bit of your SD memory card, and you can have no conflict over it.
Sdspeed allows you to check the accuracy of a USB stick or SD card. You can try not only SD (Secure Digital) cards but also USB flash drives, including hard drives connected via USB. It also provides criteria such as the speed of memory card, SD card with test speed, proof of reading and writing of Flashcard and speed of SD card or measurement of micro SD performance.
What’s new in Sdspeed (Latest Version):
- Added: beeps after test completed (optional)
- Added (experimental / not working): start / stop capacity. BUT it doesn’t work at the moment. Solution: You must quit stopping a test in progress.
- Added (experimental): prepare export write values in CSV format for a spreadsheet graph like Excel, Calc or
- Numbers (but now you have to copy and paste this manually)
- Changed: I still have to change the name because they paralyzed him. It needs to be less than or equal to 30 characters, instead of 50 characters. Also, think of another language like French which has a longer formulation for the same …
- Added: Allow printing of result, just press cmd and p
- Addition (experimental): writing speed of min and max values
Sdspeed [3.2.6] ScreenShots:
- Title: Sdspeed 3.2.2
- Developer: Michael Muston
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K’ed
- Size: 435.56 KB
- Click one of the given download links.
- A cracked file will appear.
- Install it normally.
- That’s it. Have fun!
- Keep Visiting us for more useful tools and Mac games.
sdspeed [3.2.6] MacOSX (2021) Torrent Download:
File Size: 1 MB