Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro For Mac Free Download
INTRODUCING THE WORLD’S FIRST ADVANCED SPECTRAL EDITOR:
SpectraLayers is a new approach to audio editing with new concepts that will change the way you work. For the first time, you can directly edit spectral data, discover cutting-edge sound worlds, and use innovative enhancements to traditional methods. Visualize sound in amazing new ways, including 3D. Work with mixes as if they were tracks. Integrate these skills into your DAW and other tools. And all this in a familiar interface that you didn’t know about, but already knew.
SpectraLayers is the first fully visual audio editing system. This extends the traditional display of spectral editors to all aspects of sound editing, including how they are mixed. To make this approach intuitive, SpectraLayers uses a high-quality image editor model, not just the interface, but what you can do with sound and how you do it. Thus, despite the advanced technology, SpectraLayers are instantly familiar and instantly powerful.
- Click Repair – Automatically detects and repairs clicks, cracks, and cracks. Repeat the process in reverse order to hear the sounds of the problem in isolation, and then start the repair after marking the desired solution.
- Clamp Repair – Lockpicks come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The AI in SpectraLayers Pro 7 has seen and rated 32,000 of them, so it knows exactly what to look for and how to automatically apply the best fix.
- Pattern Search – Significant advances in pattern recognition are a hallmark of today’s fast-paced artificial intelligence technology. SpectraLayers Pro 7 allows you to select a target sound and then run a search to automatically locate and select any other similar sounds in the spectrum.
- Voice Denoiser – The Voice Denoiser algorithm, ideal for on-site cleanup of interview recordings, is trained to recognize and isolate the human voice. It can automatically attenuate everything except speech for maximum intelligibility.
- Your new AI partner: Just as audio engineers focus on separating the finest audio details, SpectraLayers Pro 7’s new AI uses algorithms to learn from data flowing through an embedded neural network. Just as these algorithms can now determine exactly how to apply color to black and white photography, SpectraLayers Pro AI can detect discrete events in the sound field and separate them into separate color layers for processing. Artificial intelligence is changing faster than your story can be written – stay ahead with SpectraLayers Pro 7.
- REPAIR PROCESSES: Reducing noise
Improved Healing – Better interpolation and higher performance, now with AI, allow for a closer look at noise, tones, and transients, making this restoration process more versatile and accurate than ever.
- Unmix – Components: Unmix derives from layers of tone, noise, and transient components. Recover lost noise hidden by tones and transients. Complex learning algorithms pave the way for a clean extraction.
- Unmix: Tracks to Stems: This AI-enabled process in SpectraLayers Pro scans the finished song file, allowing you to shuffle and extract different instruments into separate layers with default settings for vocals, piano, bass, drums, and more. (SpectraLayers Elements only allows you to extract voices).
This automatic process detects and removes unwanted noise as well as higher harmonics generated by the fundamental. The hum harmonics can be independently attenuated to a level of your choice.
- De-Esser: The Spectral De-Esser is the most accurate and least invasive way to tame and shape vocal sibilants. Manual removal in SpectraLayers Pro has always been quick and easy. Now the new auto-off feature makes this even easier. Manual vs. Automatic: Either approach is much more accurate than typical signal-based plugin processing.
You may also want to get Creative Market – Botanica – Font And Logo Kit for free.
- MacOSX; AAX, VST3-ARA2, SAL