TablePlus [3.6.2] MacOSX Crack (2020) Download
TablePlus is a modern, patented, and convenient tool for managing various databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Redis, Cassandra.
Key Features and Highlights:
- Customizable Appearance: Do you need a dark theme? You don’t need to go to Mojave, Table Plus has it all. You can customize the look that best suits your personal taste.
- Open everything you want: a quick transition to a table, schema, database, view, function, literally anything from your connection.
- Embedded SSH – You don’t need to install an SSH client to connect to the server. SSH is part of TablePlus for Mac.
- Advanced Filters – Quickly browse the records you need using various advanced filters.
- Export and import a database: do you need to transfer the database to another server? Exporting and importing SQL Dump will do it as soon as possible.
- Native editing – Edit rows of data, table structure, or query results with a single click.
- Multiple tabs and windows: do you work with multiple databases or connections at the same time? It is not a problem.
- Intuitive graphical client: view, view, edit your data and database structure in a simple and intuitive editor, similar to a spreadsheet.
- Native, fast, and secure: easily consult, edit, and manage your databases using a proprietary application that can be run quickly like Lambo. It only takes half a second to start.
- Lots of tabs and a code review: Quickly capture a snapshot of your database with multiple tabs and a multi-window view, and keep under control what changed in your database using Code Review.
You may also want to download Breaks For Eyes crack for your Mac.
Currently, you can use TablePlus to work with:
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Amazon Redshift.
What’s new in TablePlus:
- Fixed a bug that could prevent TablePlus from updating/deleting rows.
- Many other bugs fixed.
- Fixed a bug where connections were not saved after testing.
- Fixed a bug with the user interface on the welcome screen.
- Supported by macOS Big Sur.