CrossCode Game MacOSX Torrent Download
Your surprise might outshine anything you’ve ever seen. CrossCode features 16-bit SNES-style graphics, physics that feel buttery smooth, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzles combined with a gripping sci-fi narrative.
Playing CrossCode means having fun! Don’t hesitate to give it a try! A good game is created by taking the best parts from two popular genres, finding the right balance between them and creating a new one. The purpose of CrossCode is to do just that. The Zelda-esque dungeons give you a great variety of gear you’re used to from RPGs, along with puzzles. The fast-paced battles will require you to make use of the tools you find on your journey to find out and exploit enemies’ weaknesses as well as to choose equipment and skills that allow you to fight more effectively.
- Approximately 30-80 hours of gameplay.
- Play a large game world with 7 hidden areas full of unique features.
- Play against over 120 different enemies, including 30+ boss battles.
- There are 7 expansive dungeons for you to explore, each with its own unique puzzle mechanics and themes.
- Take part in over 90 combat arts and some passive skills, too.
- There are more than 100 quests to complete that have unique challenges and tasks.
- I made 60 tracks of music with a rice ball (yes, it’s true).
You may also want to download Revhead game for free.
Required Operating System Details:
- OS: Mac OS X
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory, 1GB memory recommended
- OS: Mac OS X
- Processor: 2 GHz dual-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory, 1GB memory recommended.