Train Valley Game MacOSX Torrent Download
Train Valley MAC Game allows you to manage traffic, construct railways and stay safe from accidents. The game can be played in Europe, Japan, America, and the Soviet Union from 1830 to 2021. Once you have completed the Gold Rush of 1849 story mode, venture out on a random exploration mode. The management. Taking the train. The construction industry. It’s MAC Game Day at Train Valley!
- Build railroads, bridges, tunnels, and tunnels to connect cities. Demolition of forests, villages, and any existing structures is costly when building railroads on bare fields.
- Ensure that multiple trains can run simultaneously without delays by building sidings, switches, and spurs.
- Plan the railroads and schedule trains through pause (you can build railways and schedule trains when on pause).
- Throughout the game, you can experience Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), the USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020).
- Explore worlds such as the Gold Rush of 1849, Florida Overseas Railroad, WWII, Cold War, and the first manned space flight Vostok 1.
- You can play the game in several modes: story mode (5-10 minutes), random mode (15-20 minutes – the level keeps changing each time you play) or sandbox mode (which is available for both story and random modes. It allows you to play without time and money limits).
- Train Valley features 15 types of trains ranging from early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed locomotives driving 18 types of cars, including old-time passenger cars, tank and gun platforms, hoppers, and cisterns.
Required Operating System Details:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.12+
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M or better / ATi Radeon 2400 or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space