SiteSucker [v4.0.5] MacOSX Free Download (2021)
SiteSucker is a well known and effectively used Macintosh application that is used to download content from websites worldwide. This is done by asynchronously copying web pages, images, PDF files, style sheets, and other website files to the local hard drive, duplicating the site’s directory structure. Just enter the URL (Uniform Resource Locator), press Enter and SiteSucker will be able to load the entire website.
SiteSucker can be used to create local copies of websites. By default, SiteSucker “locates” downloaded files, allowing you to view the site offline, but you can also download sites without modification.
You can save all the download information in one document. This allows you to create a document that you can use to perform the same download at any time. If SiteSucker is in the process of loading when you select Save, SiteSucker stops the download and saves its status with the document. When you open the document later, you can resume the download from where it stopped by clicking the “Resume” button.
- Portuguese — Translation by Paulo Neto.
- French — Translation by Jean-Pierre Kuypers.
- Spanish — Translation by Borja Santos-Diez Vázquez.
- German — Translation by Christoph Schmitz.
- Italian — Translation by Massimo Ruffinengo.
More About SiteSucker DMG:
For earlier operating systems, the following versions of SiteSucker are available:
- For macOS 10.9 Mavericks, or greater: SiteSucker 2.4.6
- For macOS 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, or 10.8 Mountain Lion: SiteSucker 4.0.5
- For macOS 10.5 Leopard: SiteSucker 2.3.3
- For macOS 10.4 Tiger: SiteSucker 2.2.4
- For releases prior to macOS 10.4 Tiger: SiteSucker 1.6.9
Pros And Cons:
- Extremely easy to use: SiteSucker couldn’t be much easier to use. You simply add the website URL to the application, click the button, and the download process begins.
- Receiving content. With SiteSucker, with just a few clicks of a mouse, you can copy a copy of all website content to your hard drive, including multimedia content such as video and audio.
- Fast Work: The speed with which SiteSucker can load site content is one of its main attributes.
- Extra files. When you select the target website, it downloads all the files that it can see. This often leads to a large number of files that you probably do not need.
Minimum System Requirements:
SiteSucker is made to run on Intel-based Macintosh computers and requires macOS 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina, or greater. Of course, to download files, your computer will also need an Internet connection.
- Click one of the given download links.
- A cracked file will appear.
- Install it normally.
- That’s it. Have fun!
- Keep Visiting us for more useful tools and Mac games.
Also, download a free updated version of Bartender 3 for your mac.
SiteSucker [4.0.5] MacOSX (2021) Torrent Download:
File Size: 5 MB