Stacks (RapidWeaver plugin) MacOSX Free Download [2023 Updated]
RapidWeaver now offers a new page creation method called . The plugin combines drag-and-drop simplicity with design adaptability.
- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
- Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within rows. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- Download More Stacks: There are hundreds of professionally designed free and low-cost stacks ready for download. Easily add amazing content to your site.
- Live Image Editing: Resize, rotate, and style your images with an easy-to-use HUD and see the changes happen right in the layout.
- Pros Welcome: Because Stacks builds a layout with relative positioning from a simple two-div structure, the HTML is clean and valid. Pros can use Stacks to prototype difficult layouts and add their own HTML to the mix.
- Stacks API: You can build your own components for Stacks or even publish them for others to use. The Stacks API reference covers how to build and configure a stack and even build a custom UI for the Stacks HUD.
- Requirements: RapidWeaver 7 or later.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit.
- Click one of the given download links.
- A file will appear, double click on it to install the application.
- That’s it. Have fun.
- Keep visiting us for more useful tools for your mac.