ColorSnapper 2 (Latest Version) MacOSX Free Download:
ColorSnapper 2 v1.6.3 is an OS X color picker for designers and developers, making it easy to assemble, customize, organize, and export the colors of any pixel on the screen. It is activated through a hotkey throughout the system that gives you a magnifying glass to easily select any pixel you need, even from retina displays. The resulting color is copied to the clipboard in the format of your choice.
New Magnifying Glass:
Introduced in 2010 and adopted in all modern color selection applications, the original ColorSnapper loupe has become even better!
It works with multiple screens, different resolutions, and different pixel densities. You can switch between Spaces and Applications using the magnifying glass on the screen.
- Introducing the high precision mode: It allows you to select each physical pixel on the retina display, but it also works well on displays with normal pixel density, increasing mouse sensitivity, and magnification level.
- Keyboard controls and gestures: Zoom in and out, change the diameter, cycle through the formats, or move pixel by pixel with gestures and keyboard shortcuts.
Organize, adjust & export colors with style:
ColorSnapper 2 is specially designed for macOS and supports light and dark color appearances.
- Favorites & History: Mark the colors you regularly choose as favorites or go back in time to hundreds of colors.
- Change colors The new user interface integrates seamlessly with Apple’s color bar, so you can customize colors before exporting them.
- Quick Format Filter – Start typing to quickly search over 30 export formats.
Match your coding style:
ColorSnapper 2 allows you to customize the color export format with your encoding style. Along with all the new supported formats including Generic, CSS, NSColor, UIColor, Swift, Android, Java, .NET, CGColor, and OpenGL, this leads to an even faster development process.
Accurate color values:
The new color picker automatically converts selected colors from native OS X applications, including Safari and Xcode, from your monitor’s color profile to sRGB. This means that you will get the same RGB values as in your code.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Click one of the given download links.
- A cracked file will appear.
- Install it normally.
- That’s it. Have fun!
- Keep Visiting us for more useful tools.
ColorSnapper 2 For Mac For Mac Latest Version Torrent Download Free (2020):
File Size: 9 MB