MKVToolNix [v55.0.0]–Create, alter, and inspect Matroska (mkv) Files For Mac Free Download
MKVtoolnix is actually a set of tools for your macOS to create, change, and inspect Matroska files under OS X, Linux, or any other Unices, and Windows. They do for Matroska what the OGMtools do for the OGM format and then some.
What’s New in MKVToolNix (Latest Version) For Mac:
New features and enhancements:
- Mkvmerge: mkvmerge now allows you to add tracks AV1, VP8, VP9, H.264 / AVC and H.265 / HEVC, the sizes of which in pixels differ.
- Source code: fixed building with Boost 1.71.0
- All: fixed spelling of H.264 and H.265 codecs
- Mkvmerge: Bluray MPLS control: now mkvmerge will find the corresponding M2TS files, even if the `clip_codec_identifier` item in the playlist item is not set to` M2TS` in the MPLS file
- Mkvmerge: fixed processing of text files using DOS and Unix-style line endings, which led to problems such as text subtitle files that were not parsed correctly
As of May 1, 2003, the Matroska libraries themselves and my Matroska tools were officially released as the first public beta. Although all of them are still under development, I invite you to download the software, test it, and report any bugs you encounter. I am always grateful for the good error messages because I miss so many errors and you find them normal.
Also available FontLab 2021 Beta free download for mac.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
MKVToolNix [55.0.0] MacOSX (2021) Torrent Download:
File Size: 31.98 MB