Total War Napoleon – Definitive Edition [v1.2.1] MacOSX Free Download
Its time to complete your Total War collection with this amazing final edition of Total War: NAPOLEON, which includes all DLC updates and features since the release of the game:
Take part in a campaign on the peninsula, based on the tense conflict that swept the Spanish peninsula between 1811 and 1814. Choose one of three nations: France, the UK, or Spain and conduct your campaign on an independent map with 32 new controls. controllable. regions.
Change the course of the war with the coalition’s combat package, including the Battle of Friedland, a turning point when Napoleon crushed Russia’s attempt to contain it.
Create an irresistible force with the heroes of the Napoleonic Wars and the Imperial Eagle Pack, which together comprise more than 20 new legendary and elite units.
Total War: NAPOLEON Definitive Edition offers hundreds and hundreds of hours of exciting gameplay and all the content created for the game.
- A total of 28 new units scattered across three playable nations, including 95 British rifles, the French Vistula Ulan and the Spanish Spanish cuirassiers.
- New independent campaign map of the Iberian Peninsula with 32 controlled regions
- Two new agents for political conversion:
- A political alignment system that sees the French battle to strengthen pro-French sentiment throughout the peninsula.
- Priests (only in the Spanish and Portuguese nations) have the ability to provoke a sense of opposition in the regions and incite unrest.
- Provocateurs (only in the French and British nations) have the opportunity to promote anti-opposition sentiment in the regions, incite riots, reduce the time for investigation and passive espionage.
- 5 new types of partisan detachments recruited by all nations, possessing stealth skills on the battlefield and having the additional ability to deploy outside the areas of your faction’s deployment: Arrows (Skirmisher infantry), Hunters, Uhlans (Lancer cavalry), Husares (Light cavalry), Leader (general).
- New guerrilla agent for the Spanish nation: looks like a spy, but with a new ability to pursue enemy armies: block them one step and make them wear out.
About Coalition Battle Pack
The Coalition Battle Pack presents 6 new units and contains the Battle of Friedland that was fought between France and Russia.
The Battle of Friedland (June 14, 1807) with Napoleon’s empire at its height, he risked and defeated Russia in detail, removing them from the war and ending the Fourth Coalition.
- Coldstream Guards: Disciplined, well-trained and respected, these elite foot guards inspire nearby troops in battle.
- Lifeguard Hussars: This fast light cavalry unit is best used for dealing with skirmishers and artillery who can attack from long range.
- Luetzow’s Freikorps: Swift light cavalry, the riders of Luetzow’s Freikorps are excellent in melee and on the charge.
- Life Hussars: Sabre-armed light cavalry, the Life Hussars are powerful on the charge and effective in melee combat.
- Semenovski Lifeguard: Immaculately turned out, these elite guards have excellent morale and are superb when used against skirmish troops and artillery.
- Archduke Charles’ Legion: This highly-disciplined line infantry regiment excels at weapons drill and accuracy.
About Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars
These exclusive elite units will be available on the campaign map as soon as you make certain technological progress or take possession of the corresponding territory.
They will appear in single and multiplayer game modes.
- 7th Lancers (France).
- 1st Regiment Emperor’s Own (Austria).
- 18th Regiment d’Infanterie de Ligne “The Brave” (France).
- 1st Hussars (Austria).
- Moscow Musketeers (Russia).
- Brandenburg Uhlans (Prussia).
- 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion (Prussia).
- 17th Jäger Regiment (Russia).
- 15th Hussars (Great Britain).
- 6th Regiment d’Infanterie Légère (France).
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: macOS 10.15
- Processor: 1.1 GHZ Intel Core M or greater
- RAM: 4GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M 512MB, AMD Radeon R9 M290, Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Hard Disk Space: 31GB
- Additional Notes: The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- * All 15” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- * All 12” MacBooks released since Early 2016
- * All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
- * All Mac minis released since Late 2012
- * All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2012
- * All 27” iMacs released since Late 2012 (2017 and 2019 models with an AMD Radeon Pro 570, 575, 580, 570X, 575X, 580X are not supported)
- * All 27″ iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- * All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
- NOTE: ONLINE MULTIPLAYER IS NOT AVAILABLE ON macOS
Total War Napoleon – Definitive Edition MAC Game Torrent Download
File Size: 17.85 GB